TransferWise was founded in 2011 with a clear mission – money without borders — so people and businesses can send, spend and get paid in any currency effortlessly, whenever, wherever.
In 2011 we launched a money transfer service enabling customers to send money around the world with the real exchange rate and without the crazy bank fees. Since then, over 8 million customers have trusted us to transfer their money and we now move over £5 billion around the world every single month.
In 2017 we launched our multi-currency account and debit card in Europe. With this account, people and businesses to manage all their currencies in a single account, pay and get paid around the world with the real exchange rate and the low, transparent fees TransferWise is known for.
We’re building a world-class product marketing team to own the launch and adoption of TransferWise products across global markets and we’re looking for a stand-out Product Marketing Manager for LatAm to join the team in our London office.
The LatAm PMM will launch brand new products in the region, own the go-to-market strategy and launch campaigns, and drive adoption in the market. For the right candidate it’s a career-defining opportunity to launch some of the most exciting fintech products in the region for the first time.
On the day to day, the LatAm PMM will be responsible for insight, messaging, product comms strategy and execution. You will work closely with the LatAm product team based in London providing insight to inform product decision-making and running in-product marketing tests to move your KPIs. You will own local email and push channel marketing and implement lifecycle marketing campaigns to make sure all TransferWise customers understand and use all our products to the best advantage for their use case.
You will work closely with the LatAm PR team, based in Sao Paulo, on integrated campaigns and with PMMs across markets to share feedback, test insight and best practice to drive adoption, cross-sell and retention for all TransferWise products with a scalable approach.
Specifically the LatAm PMM will:
- Plan and execute the go-to-market strategy and launch campaigns for new products and features in LatAm markets, starting with Brazil
- Expand to develop product marketing strategy and execution for key LatAm markets including Mexico, Chile and Colombia
- Develop value proposition, messaging frameworks and positioning for local markets across business and consumer products
- Run customer insight programmes, user testing, research and competitive analysis to create data-driven, actionable insights for the product team
- Run scalable product marketing tests with local product teams to drive adoption
- Work with central teams in London to develop creative assets for product marketing
- Develop lifecycle comms programme for the region across email, push and in-product messaging
- Maintain and communicate product release roadmap with wider company
- Work closely with and mentor other marketers based in the region
- Work closely with Product Marketing Managers in UK, U.S., and Singapore, sharing experience and learning, reporting to the Global Head of Product Marketing in London
Your required skills:
- You have 3+ years experience in product marketing, or related marketing field in in Brazil — additional Latin American markets a plus
- You must have successfully launched a new product for a consumer technology company, ideally a scale-up company
- You have strong analytical skills, have experience with Looker / Tableau or other data analytics tools, bonus if you can write SQL
- You have experience running hands-on customer insights work (comfortable running interviews, focus groups, surveys), and are highly customer-centric
- You have excellent communication skills — you can distill complex products into a simple, easy to understand narrative
- You’re a self-starter with natural drive to get things done and work cross-team
- You’re a quality champion — you naturally obsess about the detail of every word, image, and pixel of your marketing output
- You have a genuine passion and interest in contributing to our mission, we’re not looking for someone just to do the job, but to help us change the way the world moves money
- Required language skills: Fluent in English (written and spoken to native standard), and Portuguese or Spanish
- Must have legal right to work in UK
Where you’ll be going:
If successful, you will be one of TransferWise’s foundation marketing team-members in the LatAm region, one of the biggest growth opportunity areas for the business. With the right mindset and drive it’s not an exaggeration to say the sky’s the limit as we scale across the region, building a world-class product marketing team across markets. Overall, we believe it’s an awesome opportunity to build an exciting career path in fintech in Latin America, so if you’re an ambitious go-getter who wants to play an active and enthusiastic role in the future of TransferWise, we’d love to hear from you.
If you’re interested, send us your CV with a covering letter. We love a great covering letter. It’s your opportunity to show us your communication skills, your passion and your understanding of the TransferWise product.
Ready to apply?
Complete the eligibility checklist now and get started with your online application.
Not for you?
Sign up for email job alerts and you’ll be the first to know when other jobs like this become available.
Explore our London office
You can find TransferWise London in the heart of Shoreditch. Afraid of the bad weather? Don’t worry, we’ve got a sauna.