Over the past few years we’ve created a blog that attracts millions of readers every month from all over the world. We create content that makes their lives easier, and they in turn reward us with their trust and become TransferWise customers.
That’s still not enough for us, though.
In order to make sure we reach, and help, our business readers as well, we need someone like you to help us move our blog further and have an even bigger impact.
That’s why we’re looking for a Business Content Strategist to join our growing SEO team in London. We’d love to hear from you if you have managed an SEO team already or you’ve managed a large SEO website.
This role is a unique opportunity to supercharge our growth and create our business content strategy across the globe to help millions more potential customers save money with TransferWise. What’s more, it’s a chance to lead some of our existing Content Specialists and help them have an even greater impact in their own markets too.
You’ll be joining an incredibly diverse team made up of 21 people from 20 different countries. You’ll also receive a competitive package including generous stock options and private healthcare amongst other benefits.
Most importantly, you’ll become part of our mission to make money without borders – instant, convenient, transparent and eventually free.
Reporting into the SEO Content Lead, your mission is to own our B2B content strategy to attract more SME and Enterprise business customers.
You won’t write content yourself but you’ll bring a vision that inspires our team of Content Specialists to deliver growth in new ways.
You’ll champion content quality, coach our Content Specialists and bring creative energy to the team!
Your mission is to:
- Increase the number of business users we generate
- Create a global business content strategy
- Work with our SEO Analyst to monitor your own progress and impact
- Lead a team of Content Specialists working in multiple markets and products
- Coach and support your team to find new ways to bring growth through content
- Assist in hiring and onboarding smart new talent to help us deliver our mission
- Identify and analyse our aspirational peers and competitors
- Create a content roadmap in collaboration with our Product Managers and Product Marketing Managers
- Help to push boundaries by leading on projects like authority content and 10x content
- Generate a B2B lead generation content strategy for our larger business audience
This role will give you the opportunity to:
- Inspire teams to have even greater impact with your ideas, knowledge and self-starting attitude
- Be flexible in how and where you work, we understand that everyone needs a little something different so we’ll do our best to make it happen
- Travel to work with our team in Budapest and Tallinn as well as meet key internal stakeholders when they visit from other offices. (And while business travel is currently paused, it will resume once it’s safe to do so again)
- See your work make a difference to people in their everyday lives
All this is in an exciting international environment full of smart people, in cool offices around the globe.
A bit about you:
- You have experience creating and analysing content for a B2B audience
- You’re an experienced people manager and you relish the idea of working with a diverse team
- You’re ready to be radically transparent with your team and open to regular feedback
- You’re highly organised and able to keep track of multiple projects
- You’re highly experienced in working with SEO content and are able to read and interpret common SEO data points
- You have a good head for data, so you’re able to export and play with the numbers to see what questions you should be asking
- You’re a strong communicator and can work collaboratively with our teams globally, both in person and via Zoom
- You’re a self-starter, you’re proactive and are comfortable working in an environment where there aren’t direct instructions
- You love to challenge things and constantly seek improvement
Some extra skills that would be awesome:
- Experience as a coach is a plus
- Experience creating and embedding processes within a team
- Experience creating content for lead generation
A bit about TransferWise:
Since 2011, we’ve had a clear mission: money without borders. Built by and for people who live global lives, we’re the fairest, easiest way to manage your money across borders.
Although there are already 8 million people who use TransferWise, we’re still growing at an incredible pace. We won’t stop until anyone, anywhere can send, spend and receive money wherever they are, whatever they’re doing. There’s still heaps to do and we can’t do it alone.
Finally, we know right now that Covid-19 is affecting everybody differently, but as a truly global company we’ve been connecting people and offices online for years. So rest assured that while we’re not quite back to normal, our team meetings, catch ups and even company-wide events continue as they always did. We just look forward to seeing each other in person again soon.
TransferWise is powered by 2,200 people from 70+ nationalities, so you’ll be joining a movement of people who truly believe in a better, fairer, more transparent way of moving money around the world. You’ll collaborate to do your best work and take on problems that no one has looked at before.
If you’re keen to learn, grow, try new things and aren’t afraid of a bold plan, you’ll fit right in.
The SEO Content Team currently consists of 21 (and counting) amazing people, from 20 different countries who are divided over 3 offices, so we’re truly a team without borders. We want to work with the best people, no matter their background. So if you’re passionate about learning new things and keen to join our mission, you’ll fit right in.
Also, qualifications aren’t that important to us. If you’ve got great experience, and you’re great at articulating your thinking, we’d like to hear from you, because we believe that diverse teams build better products.
How we work:
At TransferWise our strategy emerges from the collective brainpower of all our people, who are organised in dozens of independent, autonomous teams. Teams stay closest to our customers, so they choose what problems to solve and where to spend the most time.
You’ll experience radical levels of ownership and empowerment within your role. Plus the opportunity to see the direct impact of your work on our customers. Find out how we work on our careers site.
Ready to apply?
Complete the eligibility checklist now and get started with your online application.
Not for you?
Sign up for email job alerts and you’ll be the first to know when other jobs like this become available.
Explore our London office
You can find TransferWise London in the heart of Shoreditch. Afraid of the bad weather? Don’t worry, we’ve got a sauna.