We’re looking for a Head of Paid Acquisition to join our growing Marketing Team in London. This role is a unique opportunity to have an impact on TransferWise’s mission, grow as a marketing leader and help save millions more people money.
TransferWise has already pioneered new ways for people to transfer money across borders and currencies. Our customers can also manage their hard-earned money with the world’s first platform to offer true multi-currency banking or connect to TransferWise through our API. Your mission is to reach every user (consumers / businesses / banks) that can be helped faster and more sustainably in order to help us reach the overall TransferWise mission.
Here’s how you’ll be contributing to the marketing team
- Supporting our channel leads (Paid Social, Paid Display, Paid Search & Audio) in scaling their teams’ impact, helping them frame plans and set OKRs
- Removing obstacles for these teams
- Coaching these leaders and other members of their teams
- Joining the dots across our products and paid channels to make sure we’re prioritising growth in the right places
- Enabling collaboration between the different marketing channels and other teams such as our Product teams, Creative, Product Marketing and our Marketing Analysts to ensure plans can be delivered on
- Long term vision
- Continuing our sustainable investment and helping teams forecast their growth against it
- Help teams understand the trade offs between marketing efficiency and marketing effectiveness, ensuring we grow our brand for the long term while delivering on shorter term growth
This role will give you the opportunity to:
- Choose your path to impact – we believe people are most empowered when they can act autonomously. So rather than telling you what to do, you’ll work with your team to create a vision of your own. Of course, you can always gather feedback from smart, curious people across TransferWise but you’ll have the freedom to make your own calls
- Grow as a leader – Build your team and inspire them to join our mission
- Be part of our mission to make money without borders the new normal
- You’ve hired, led and coached performance marketing teams and enjoy developing others as much as yourself
- You have hands on experience with multiple paid media channels such as Facebook & Google to provide context when helping channel leads with their longer term strategies
- You have an understanding of attribution modelling and measurement
- You base decisions on solid data
- You’re comfortable receiving and giving actionable feedback
- You’ll have 10+ years of experience in performance roles, and a proven track record in driving growth
- You’re customer-focused, curious and data-savvy, and you’re able to show the impact of your work
- You’re an excellent communicator; clear, concise, inspiring and capable of aligning stakeholders with a range of perspectives and priorities
We’re people without borders — without judgement or prejudice, too. We want to work with the best people, no matter their background. So if you’re passionate about learning new things and keen to join our mission, you’ll fit right in.
Also, qualifications aren’t that important to us. If you’ve got great experience, and you’re great at articulating your thinking, we’d like to hear from you.
And because we believe that diverse teams build better products, we’d especially love to hear from you if you’re from an under-represented demographic.
Ready to apply?
Complete the eligibility checklist now and get started with your online application.
Not for you?
Sign up for email job alerts and you’ll be the first to know when other jobs like this become available.
Explore our London office
You can find TransferWise London in the heart of Shoreditch. Afraid of the bad weather? Don’t worry, we’ve got a sauna.