We’re looking for a new Senior Workforce Management lead to join our Customer Support leadership team!
Some background on the role:
We’re looking for a Senior Workforce Management Lead to join either our Budapest or Tallinn office to help our teams deliver a Customer Support experience that helps our customers, scales globally with our growth and helps us decrease our costs towards zero.
The role will definitely give you the opportunity to put all of your previous WFM experience to use, as there is very limited real time management and there is an increasing percentage of outsourcing, which adds levels of complexity to it all. We currently have 600+ Agents which makes up 25+% of all the people in TransferWise. We receive ±250k of contacts on average in a month.
With 4 million customers we’re already moving over £3 billion a month and have more than 500 people in our support team across the US, Estonia, Hungary and Singapore. We serve a wide range of customers from personal users, freelancers, small businesses and even enterprise level businesses and banks.
You’ll be leading and developing the WFM function and building the teams within that are focussed on these challenges, as well as partnering with our customer support leadership and other operational teams.
Your mission is to:
- Help our teams deliver a Customer Support experience that helps our customers, scales globally with our growth and helps us drop our costs towards zero
- Partner with our heads of CS and other operational teams to build a globally scalable model that aligns the product approach with considerations of CS location and language strategy, talent planning, hiring capacity, outsourcing opportunities, specialisation and cost modelling
- Move metrics including, case resolution time, % first time resolution, % automated, cSAT and our CS cost per transfer
- Lead, grow, and develop your team of Intraday Coordinators, Workforce Planners and Analysts to ultimately create a full-stack WFM function
- Be a part of our CS leadership team, creating a strong operational culture, developing world class WFM team and leading hiring
This role will give you an opportunity to:
- Solve a truly global challenge – our rapid growth rate, global customer base and the inherent complexity of moving money makes growing our support model a truly unique challenge right at the heart of our mission
- Build our global WFM team – with only a few WFM specialists in the office today you have the opportunity to build, grow and coach the local team right from the start
- Be a global WFM leader – as a part of our CS leadership team you’ll be helping us evolve how we do CS operations, how we develop our people and how we scale globally
A bit about you:
- You’re experienced. You have at least 2-years of experience as a people lead and at least 2-years of experience working in a Workforce Management team
- You’re passionate. About leading people, building teams, and making a difference for people in your work. These aren’t just lines on a job description, you genuinely enjoy what you do
- You lead people and build teams – You can hire for awesome talent and also get the best out of people reporting to you
- You’re a good communicator. You’ve got excellent verbal and written English skills and you’ve worked internationally, cross-team, or cross-geo before, so you’ll quickly pick up on how best to communicate effectively across different cultures and time zones – You also welcome an open feedback culture, happy both giving and receiving feedback to or from anyone in the organisation
- You place customers first. You make no compromise on this.
- You are strategic. You think strategically and translate strategy into operational plans and business results
- You are tactical. You analyse and identify trends and blockers and take appropriate action
- You are data driven. You have exceptional analytical skills and you’re comfortable working with large amounts of data. You’re good at presenting findings and have experience in establishing and tracking metrics
- You get it done. You have track record of identifying and resolving issues independently, taking initiative even under unfamiliar or ambiguous circumstances
- You understand operations. You have experience of working with support or other operational teams, and how to work with people and processes as well as products
- You’ve got tech skills. You’ve worked with Customer Support tools before like Zendesk, Desk, Salesforce etc. and your Excel/Spreadsheets skills are advanced! You’ve also got relevant experience working with BI platforms and WFM tools
- Most importantly, you have a strong understanding of the WFM life cycle including forecasting, capacity planning, scheduling and real time management
NB! You’re legally authorised to work full time in Hungary and are already located in Hungary (we can’t sponsor visas for this role)
This means that you can apply if you hold a relevant permit that allows you to work full-time in Hungary or are an EEA national.
Here’s a few articles for you to read to learn more about our culture and product;
We’re people without borders — without judgement or prejudice, too. We want to work with the best people, no matter their background. So if you’re passionate about learning new things and keen to join our mission, you’ll fit right in.
Also, qualifications aren’t that important to us. If you’ve got great experience, and you’re great at articulating your thinking, we’d like to hear from you.
And because we believe that diverse teams build better products, we’d especially love to hear from you if you’re from an under-represented demographic.
Ready to apply?
Complete the eligibility checklist now and get started with your online application.
Not for you?
Sign up for email job alerts and you’ll be the first to know when other jobs like this become available.
Explore our Budapest office
Architecture straight out of a fairytale, unrivalled hospitality and a commendable love of paprika… our office in 'Angel Land' awaits.