Senior Data Analyst – Marketing
We’re looking for a Senior Marketing Analyst to join our growing Marketing Analytics Team in London. This role is a unique opportunity to have an impact on TransferWise’s mission, grow as an analytics leader, and help save millions more people money.
TransferWise has already pioneered new ways for people to transfer money across borders and currencies. Our customers can also manage their hard-earned money with the world’s first platform to offer true multi-currency banking. Your mission is to help more people find TransferWise by enabling our marketing teams to find new ways of reaching new users.
Here’s how you’ll be contributing to Marketing Analytics
This role is about helping the team think about ways of making our existing marketing investment more efficient at reaching a broader range of audiences and supporting the team to find new ways of reaching new users. To ensure teams are unblocked and able to move at speed, we operate in an autonomous setup within marketing – but one of the key alignment drivers in how we think about scaling marketing will come from the analyst team.
This role will give you the opportunity to:
- Choose your path to impact – we believe people are most empowered when they can act autonomously. So rather than telling you what to do, you’ll work with your team to create a vision of your own. Of course, you can always gather feedback from smart, curious people across TransferWise but you’ll have the freedom to make your own calls
- Be part of our mission to make money without borders the new normal
- Grow as an Analyst – Analysts at TransferWise have a broad remit and skillset. You’ll develop to make real customer impact, from analysis to feature engineering
A bit about you:
- You know your way around solving complex, vaguely defined problems by using your data analysis expertise
- Besides being highly proficient with SQL, you have also worked with Python
- You’re comfortable in an autonomous, self-directed environment and confident with problem structuring, analytical thinking, and communication
- You can summarise the complex, and present data visually in a way that makes people say “got it!”
- You have worked in performance marketing before and are familiar with common concepts of evaluating campaign success
- You’re empathetic to your stakeholders and customers: you’re keen on identifying pain points and see your analysis & the tools you build all the way through to impact
Some extra skills that are great (but not essential)
- Familiarity with attribution & customer lifetime value models
- You have built and led/mentored a team before
We’re people without borders — without judgment or prejudice, too. We want to work with the best people, no matter their background. So if you’re passionate about learning new things and keen to join our mission, you’ll fit right in.
Also, qualifications aren’t that important to us. If you’ve got great experience, and you’re great at articulating your thinking, we’d like to hear from you.
And because we believe that diverse teams build better products, we’d especially love to hear from you if you’re from an under-represented demographic.
Ready to apply?
Complete the eligibility checklist now and get started with your online application.
Not for you?
Sign up for email job alerts and you’ll be the first to know when other jobs like this become available.
Stories from the Analytics team
From the blog
Explore our London office
You can find TransferWise London in the heart of Shoreditch. Afraid of the bad weather? Don’t worry, we’ve got a sauna.