- Partner with stakeholders to identify development areas and provide technical solutions utilising People systems and technology.
- Review People Systems to ensure system features are being fully utilized and identify features that may improve efficiency
- Manage any upgrades or feature releases
- Support the design, structure of data and build of any integrations with internal & external systems
- Support stakeholders and help to develop the following systems – ATS, Equity, Travel, Feedback, LMS, Background Checks.
- Provide an excellent customer experience by troubleshooting complex problems and investigating and resolving errors quickly and efficiently.
A bit about you:
- You’ve got a strong background and experience in People related systems (ATS, LMS, Equity, Performance, Background checks etc)
- You’ve worked in an HR function within a global company of 1500+ people.
- You’ve played a role in an implementation and managed integrations and developments..
- You get a thrill from turning a business need or process into a technical requirement.
- You’re a data and spreadsheets whiz who loves to solve problems.
- You can thrive in a fast paced and constantly evolving environment, able to flex your approach as needed and manage a busy, varied workload.
- You’re an exceptional communicator and great at building relationships across teams.
We’re people without borders — without judgement or prejudice, too. We want to work with the best people, no matter their background. So if you’re passionate about learning new things and keen to join our mission, you’ll fit right in.
Also, qualifications aren’t that important to us. If you’ve got great experience, and you’re great at articulating your thinking, we’d like to hear from you.
And because we believe that diverse teams build better products, we’d especially love to hear from you if you’re from an under-represented demographic.
Ready to apply?
Complete the eligibility checklist now and get started with your online application.
Not for you?
Sign up for email job alerts and you’ll be the first to know when other jobs like this become available.
Explore our Budapest office
Architecture straight out of a fairytale, unrivalled hospitality and a commendable love of paprika… our office in 'Angel Land' awaits.