At TransferWise, we’ve got a clear mission — money without borders. Built by and for people who live global lives.
We’re looking for a Lead Analyst for our Customer Support Experience team in Tallinn to help our teams deliver a Customer Support experience that delights our customers, scales globally with our growth, and helps us drop our costs towards zero.
The role is a unique opportunity to join one of the fastest-growing companies in Europe. With 5m customers, we’re already moving over £3bn a month and have more than 500 people in our support team across the US, Estonia, Hungary, and Singapore.
What you’ll be doing
As the lead analyst in our Customer Support tribe you’ll grow a team of analysts and with them, support our teams to deliver a Customer Support experience that delights our customers, scales globally with our growth and helps us drop our costs towards zero.
The team works directly with our Support Tribe product teams to quantify and measure impact, as well as being outward facing into the wider organisation to help other product teams understand the reasons for customer contacts and to reduce their contact rates.
You’ll also work extensively with our Customer Support leadership team to help them as they manage, improve and scale our CS operations.
- Be responsible for hiring, on-boarding, supporting, guiding and inspiring our analyst team in the Support Tribe
- Your team will help us understand what customers want from support, why they contact us, how satisfied they are, and how our service levels impact growth
- You’ll partner with our CS leadership team to help them build a globally scalable model as they consider CS location and language strategy, talent planning, hiring capacity, outsourcing opportunities, specialisation and cost modelling.
- Operationally the team will help us understand our support teams' efficiency, the effectiveness of our tooling and workflows, the accuracy of our forecasting and scheduling, and help our support team leads self-serve with data.
- You’ll have oversight of our contact data and share contact attribution and actionable insights across all the product teams at TransferWise, helping them correctly engage with the data and reduce their contact rates
- Our analysts will partner with our product teams in the tribe to help project and measure the impact of our product changes both for our customer self-service and internal tooling, as well as managing data integration
- You’ll identify opportunities how to more powerfully use our data, and machine learning, to automate and optimise our processes and solutions
The experience you’ll need
- You’re intrigued by getting to the heart of customer behaviour to drive actionable insights for our teams
- You’ve experience working across operational teams, lead operational analysis, support them with data, and drive operational change
- You aim to transform the way organisations and people work with data and how analysts develop in the process.
- You have led and scaled a team of Analysts.
- You know your way around the infrastructure of analytics and have worked with cloud warehouses (e.g. Snowflake, BigQuery, or Redshift), have knowledge of BI tools (e.g. Looker, Periscope, or Metabase) and/or visualization tools (e.g. PowerBI or Tableau).
- You’re a self-starter who is comfortable working autonomously and with teams located across our offices. You’re not afraid to get your hands dirty, prioritise your focus based on impact, and able to own a project from start to finish.
- You can take complex, fuzzy problems and boil them down into concise and actionable insights
- You are willing to travel and work with Wisers in our offices around the globe.
And because we believe that diverse teams build better products, we’d also love to hear from you if you’re from an under-represented demographic.
If you feel like you’ve got the skills, experience, and the desire to create a meaningful impact in the lives of millions, we’d love to hear from you.
Explore our Tallinn office
Don’t mind the cold winters, Tallinn is one of Europe’s best-kept secrets. It’s the perfect place to see what happens when old meets new.