At TransferWise, we’ve got a clear mission — money without borders. Built by and for people who live global lives.
We’re looking for an Analytics Lead to join our Customer Journey tribe in London, deliver a product experience that delights our customers, drive our growth, and help TransferWise achieve zero-cost money transfer.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll be embedded in the Customer Journey tribe, leading a team of 7 talented Analysts. You’ll be at the heart of TransferWise, understanding how we continue to build a borderless world.
Whilst you’ll be focusing on empowering the Analysts within the tribe, you’ll also be working with Product, Design, and Engineering leads to make sure that we continue to create value as we grow.
Also, you’ll be working with other Leads across Analytics. This means you’ll be facilitating cross-team projects, helping shape our tooling and platform discussions, contributing to our growth plan, and helping Analytics push TransferWise one step closer to Mission Zero.
- Be responsible for hiring, on-boarding, supporting, guiding and inspiring our analysts in the Customer Journey tribe
- You’ll lead initiatives to build and implement tooling for teams to experiment, have consistent event-based tracking, and fully understand their metrics
- Your team will help us understand what customers want from our product, how can we acquire them, retain them and how we can provide an engaging experience for them
- You’ll partner with our Customer Journey leadership team to help them drive the priorities of the tribe and build conviction through data
- You’ll work with the team to analyse and understand the impact of the experiments, our future growth forecasts, and the impact that underlying costs from operational and support teams have of product economics — also, define what we should track to make sure we heading in the right direction
The experience you’ll need
- You have 3+ years of experience in leading and scaling a team of Analysts.
- You have actively led analytics tooling implementation with engineers
- You have worked extensively with event-based tracking tools (e.g. Mixpanel, Amplitude) and you know how to set them up effectively for teams to get the most out of them
- You have a strong understanding of Acquisition, Retention, Engagement Analytics — and Experimentation
- You are highly proficient in SQL and have at least 3 years of experience working with relational databases.
- You have 2+ years of experience in writing Python / R code for the purpose of doing data processing, data analysis and are able to write structured and sustainable code.
- You have experience in delivering and communicating analytical insights, and you’re proficient in analytics tools (e.g. Excel, Spreadsheets), have knowledge of BI tools (e.g. Looker, Tableau) and/or visualisation tools.
- You can take complex, fuzzy problems and boil them down into concise and actionable insights.
And because we believe that diverse teams build better products, we’d also love to hear from you if you’re from an under-represented demographic.
If you feel like you’ve got the skills, experience, and the desire to create a meaningful impact in the lives of millions, we’d love to hear from you.
Explore our London office
You can find TransferWise London in the heart of Shoreditch. Afraid of the bad weather? Don’t worry, we’ve got a sauna.