Customer Support Vendor Operations Specialist – Portuguese speaking
Our Customer Support Vendor Operations Specialists ensure our customer’s complete satisfaction by supporting our outsourcing partner with operational management and act as the link between the TransferWise internal and external CS teams, working hand-in-hand with both! The CS VOS will be responsible for ensuring high quality contacts through consistent calibrations and reporting, communication with internal teams, training calibrations and tracking, as well as other processes required for an exceptional level of customer support. Find out more here! 🚀
Customer Support Vendor Operations Specialist – Portuguese speaking
We’re looking for our first Vendor Operations Specialist to join our Customer Support team in the Tampa office! This role is a unique opportunity to ensure our customer’s complete satisfaction by supporting our outsourcing partner with operational management. The CS VOS is the link between the TransferWise internal and external CS teams, so you’ll work hand-in-hand with both to enable all of our CS teams to help millions more potential customers save money by using TransferWise!
The CS VOS will be responsible for ensuring high quality contacts through consistent calibrations and reporting, communication with internal teams, training calibrations and tracking as well as other processes required for an exceptional level of customer support. The CS VOS is responsible for weekly implementation work with any new partner, or weekly catch ups with the partners management team, to ensure consistency in the daily work and management of the outsourced team.
You’ll receive a competitive package including a gross annual starting salary of $46,800.00 per year, stock options in a fast growing company, and a wide array of other benefits at Tampa Bay Times’ #1 Midsized Workplace of 2019!
- Daily partner management – solving ad hoc issues, contributing to the TransferWise customer support strategy
- Escalation tracking – tracking and improving the escalation accuracy of the outsourced team & improving case allocation
- Quality control & calibrations – Ensuring a high level of customer support by performing consistent quality calibrations and owning the second level of QA process
- Training control & calibrations – Consistent control of process training materials, also organizing and tracking internal improvement training’s
- Leadership support – Managing the connection between the internal and external leadership team, team leads, and Quality Analysts, while offering guidance and support
- Recruitment calibrations – Consistent calibrations with the outsourced recruitment team to ensure a strong agent pool
- Process design & improvement – Active involvement in the development and direction setting of the Customer Support Vendor Management team, including continuous improvement of the outsourcing process
- Reporting – A clear understanding of the customer support KPIs, setting and tracking of the SLAs, and maintaining the relevant reports
- Live the values – Build your team’s culture and set a great example by living our values on a daily basis
This role will give you the opportunity to:
- Make an impact – Our CS Vendor Operations Specialists fuel this revolution as integral operators in TransferWise – bridging the gap between our internal and external CS teams, allowing us to scale our customer-first values and future-proof as we continue to grow. We’re all about intellectual curiosity, growth, and a solution-oriented mindset – because after all, this isn’t just a job to us! 🚀
- Be yourself – We’re looking for a CS Vendor Operations Specialist with a friendly personality that’s fun to work with! We don’t believe in micromanaging or dress codes, and if you’re having a “ruff” day, no worries – there’s probably a dog or two in the office to cuddle with. 🐶We hire smart people and we trust them – because we’re not interested in drama, only good Karma!
- Work globally – Our customers are all over the world and our team members are just as diverse. We’re 2000+ Wisers strong, with 70+ nationalities working in offices from Tampa to Tokyo, and several places in-between. Much like our product, we work across borders, time zones, and teams to take care of our customers – because customers come first and we make no compromises on that! 🌎
- Inspire teams – With your unique experience, bright ideas, self-starting attitude, and customer insight, you’ll directly drive innovation and help us make money borderless! Whether you’re driving higher quality contacts through QA procedures or you’re evolving a better outsourcing process through planning and goal-setting – whatever the mission, we get it done! 💪
A bit about you:
- You’re fully fluent in English & Portuguese, and you have excellent verbal and written skills in both languages
- You’ve got previous experience in Vendor Management (Outsourcing) and extensive Customer Support experience – this is a must
- You’ve got strong analytical skills – your comfortable with data, including setting and tracking KPIs, and overseeing the QA process
- You’ve got a sharp attention to detail, focus on accuracy, and are independent in your work. You enjoy owning your work and leading projects when needed
- You’re focused on the outcome for the customers, the team, and the company
- You’ve got a strong aptitude for learning new skills and you’re proactive in up-skilling yourself
- You’ve got great people management skills and you’re a great relationship builder – experienced at working closely with both internal and external partners to grow your knowledge and improve your processes
- Most importantly, you’ve got a passion for customer service and this is your guiding light. You always have the customer’s best interest in mind and a willingness to stand up for the customer within the organization
A bit more about you:
- At least a high school diploma or GED equivalent
- Any additional spoken languages are always welcome
- Must already be legally authorized to work in the US. We cannot support visas for this role. This is a full-time physical position in Tampa, Florida
TO APPLY: Please upload your Resume and Cover Letter in .pdf format. In your Cover Letter, please address the following:
- Tell us a bit about your previous experience in the vendor management world
- Tell us a bit about your working style
Some of your benefits:
- A gross annual starting salary of $46,800 per year, with a potential raise after 6 months (based on performance)
- Generous stock options in a fast growing company
- Medical, dental, & vision insurance – including HSA and FSA options
- Company-paid: Life Insurance, AD&D Insurance, Short & Long-Term Disability, and an EAP program
- 5-weeks of Paid Time Off (PTO) annually + 10 paid sick days + 10 paid banking holidays + a paid volunteer day; and other leave opportunities, including 16-weeks of paid parental leave after a year with us
- 401k with up to a 4% employer match
- All-expenses-paid annual company holiday in Europe
- 6-week paid sabbatical after 4 years with us
- Remote work opportunities (5 days per month)
- Weekly “Team Lunch” on us each Thursday
- Coffee, drinks, and breakfast food options available daily
- Doggy-friendly office
Click HERE for more info on our benefits
A bit about TransferWise:
Since 2011, we’ve had a clear mission: money without borders. Built by and for people who live global lives, we’re the fairest, easiest way to manage your money across borders.
We’re just at the beginning of our story and we’re growing at an incredible pace. We won’t stop until anyone, anywhere can send, spend and receive money wherever they are, whatever they’re doing. There’s still heaps to do and we can’t do it alone.
At TransferWise, you’ll be joining a movement of people who believe in a better, fairer, more transparent way of moving money around the world. You’ll collaborate to do your best work and take on problems that no one has looked at before.
If you’re keen to learn, grow, try new things and aren’t afraid of a bold plan, you’ll fit right in.
How we work:
At TransferWise our strategy emerges from the collective brainpower of all our people, who are organized in dozens of independent, autonomous teams. Teams stay closest to our customers, so they choose what problems to solve and where to spend the most time.
You’ll experience radical levels of ownership and empowerment within your role. Plus the opportunity to see the direct impact of your work on our customers.
Explore our Tampa office
In the centre of the Sunshine State, you can find our Tampa office, surrounded by theme parks, entertainment spots and sports galore.
Stories from the Customer Support team
Start your application
Latest Customer Support roles
Customer Support Associate – APAC
Our Customer Support Associates in the Asian & Pacific (APAC) team are a passionate team of individuals that loves to help out our English speaking customers in the Asia & Pacific region, including Australia & New Zealand. The shifts for this team are evening and night shifts, so we're looking for some new Wiser's with real flexibility and desire to work later shifts. Check out more here! 🚀
Customer Support Associate
Our Customer Support Associates provide world-class customer support via email and phone channels for English speaking customers all over the world. This isn't your normal call center - we do things differently - and our Customer Support Associates are here to help millions more potential customers save money by using TransferWise! Click here to learn more! 🌎
Social Media Customer Support Associate
Our Social Media Customer Support Associates are creative, friendly, and solution-oriented Rockstars that meet expectations, rise above them, and go that extra mile to create a wonderful customer experience online across all of our social media platforms (including Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube). You'll be the public voice of TransferWise for our customers and engagers from all over the world!