We’re looking for a Senior Product Manager to join our growing team in London. At TransferWise, we’re building money without borders, for people without borders.
Started as a way to send money at a fair rate, TransferWise now has millions of customers all over the world, who trust us to give them faster, cheaper ways to manage their money. We now offer a multi-currency account, debit card, and tools for businesses and freelancers.
There’s a lot to do and this role is a unique opportunity to help millions more potential customers save money by using TransferWise.
You’ll receive a competitive package including generous stock options and private healthcare amongst other benefits.
- Guide and inspire a committed team of engineers and designers to solve the most impactful problems for millions of people sending money globally.
- Discover new customer needs and business opportunities.
- Understand, frame, and prioritise the problems worth tackling. Create a clear product roadmap that helps your team get closer to the mission.
- Collaborate with product designers to think big and come up with innovative solutions. Break those solutions into smaller pieces to ship fast and learn fast — making sure you’re delivering high-quality software and great user experiences in every release.
- Clearly define success and evaluate it with both qualitative and quantitative methods.
This role will give you the opportunity to:
- Choose your own path to success – you’ll have the freedom to define the vision and the responsibility for making it happen
- Be flexible in how and where you work, we understand everyone needs a little something different so we’ll do our best to make it happen
- Travel to work with our teams various locations as well as meet various partners and organisations when needed
- Inspire teams with your ideas, knowledge and self-starting attitude
A bit about you:
- You have multiple years of experience as a Senior Product Manager.
- You believe in the TransferWise mission and know how to inspire a team to dream big, align on a common vision, and draw a clear path to get there.
- You have a strong design background and pay attention to details — you’re passionate about shipping high-quality software, user experiences, and interfaces.
- You have solid technical understanding, and can help a team prioritise technological investments, reduce tech debt, fix bugs, run a/b tests, and ship new features.
- You’ve used quantitative data to inform choices and evaluate successes. You’re also comfortable with analytics tools (Google Analytics, Mixpanel, etc.).
- You’re committed, organised, and share your ideas and product decisions clearly. You help others make the right choices fast.
- Intro interview
- 1st round of interview – You’ll be asked to prepare a presentation before the interview
- 2nd round of interview – Tech and Design focus
- Final interview
Some of your benefits:
TransferWise offers comprehensive benefits including:
- Competitive salary
- Regular compensation reviews
- Generous stock options package
- 25 days holiday (plus the usual bank holidays)
- Generous pension with enhanced company contributions
- Private medical cover
A bit about TransferWise:
We’re a global tech company with a big mission and a start up heart.
We like to think we’re the perfect mix of big and small. Big enough to solve problems for millions of customers but small enough to still be growing at the speed of light. Big enough to flip an industry on its head but still small enough to have a long way to go.
What’s in it for you?
We’re focused on one mission: money without borders. And, because we’re still growing, you can get close to customers and really understand the challenges we need to solve.
At TransferWise, you’ll be joining a movement of people who believe in a better, fairer, more transparent way of moving money around the world. You’ll collaborate to do your best work and take on problems that no one has looked at before.
Our people are the most intelligent, curious people in the business and we’re big enough to attract them. But we’re still small enough for individuals to matter and thrive.
We won’t stop until everyone can send, spend and receive money wherever they are, in any currency.
If you’re keen to learn, grow, try new things and aren’t afraid of a bold plan, you’ll fit right in.
At TransferWise we value and celebrate equality and diversity. Womxn, minorities, and people with functional diversity are encouraged to apply.
How we work:
At TransferWise our strategy emerges from the collective brainpower of all our people, who are organised in dozens of independent, autonomous teams. Teams stay closest to our customers, so they choose what problems to solve and where to spend the most time.
You’ll experience radical levels of ownership and empowerment within your role. Plus the opportunity to see the direct impact of your work on our customers.
If you’d like to understand our culture and product better, here’s a few articles for you to read: Autonomous teams, Product = people, What’s next for TransferWise, Building conviction, Anatomy of the founder interview.
Explore our London office
You can find TransferWise London in the heart of Shoreditch. Afraid of the bad weather? Don’t worry, we’ve got a sauna.
Stories from the Product team
Start your application
Latest Product roles
Group Product Manager – Onboarding
At TransferWise, we’re building money without borders, for people without borders. Started as a way to send money at a fair rate, TransferWise now has millions of customers all over the world, who trust us to give them faster, cheaper...
Senior Product Manager – Investments
Senior Product Manager – Investments We’re looking for a Senior Product Manager to launch our new investment product. This role is a unique opportunity to have an impact on TransferWise’s mission and grow into an unstoppable product leader and you'll...
Senior Product Manager
We’re looking for a Senior Product Manager to join our growing Product team in Singapore. The role is a unique opportunity to build world-beating, world-class products, focusing on the Asia region. Your mission is to define the future of TransferWise...