Since 2011, we’ve had a clear mission: money without borders. Built by and for people who live global lives, we’re the fairest, easiest way to manage your money across borders.
There are now over 6 million people using TransferWise to move well over 4 billion pounds a month. That’s a saving of £1 billion a year compared to making these transactions with banks. Our revolution is now twice as strong as it was back in 2018. But it’s still early morning for our mission. 99% of the world is still moving money with expensive, intransparent providers, and for the £1 billion we save customers every year, hundreds more billions are wasted in hidden fees. There’s still heaps to do and we can’t do it alone.
We’re looking for a Senior Product Analyst to join our rapidly growing Singapore office to help grow that mission in Asia.
So, what's the job?
You will be working with Transferwise Asia team to provide the best possible experience for TransferWise customers using our products, driving changes that impact our KPIs, reduce costs and improve convenience.
- Driving growth: How do we attribute growth to product improvements? How can we model our highest impact opportunities? What insights can you draw to guide the team on what to build next? Are we working on the most impactful currencies?
- Reducing costs: Works with ops, compliance, verification and customer service teams to understand what are the costs and biggest areas where we can help reduce these costs and off
- Improve speed: Today, 23% of transfers with TransferWise arrive instant, how can Asia help to grow this number higher
- Customer Experience: Must have a passion for the customer experience and take the initiative to determine ways to grow NPS, building relationships across divisions to drive insights throughout strategic planning, and ensure NPS reports and insights are accurate and executed in a timely manner
- Work across teams: You’ll work side-by-side with product, engineering and finance to create a strong understanding of our cost structure ensuring that your analysis and insights translate into action and a better experience or pricing for our customers
- Be the expert: Be the go-to person for Transferwise Asia data and regularly present an update to the team on your new insights, costs and impact of product changes.
How you will create impact
- Your work would be instrumental in successfully growing Transferwise in Asia, potentially reaching millions of customers, bringing a true revolution to the market.
- You would lead our effort in making our Transferwise Asia product a truly sustainable product.
- Your learnings from data analytics will quantify opportunities that will guide the team to prioritise what to build next, building a strong product roadmap to maximise customer impact
- You would be at the center of the next phase of growth of the company in the region, helping us launch new markets like India, Thailand and Indonesia.
- You’ll own a few longer term research problems while also helping the broader team to make data-driven decisions to prioritise the product roadmap on a daily basis.
- You’ll be trusted to own your team's domain and proactively identify opportunities to create value for our customers. You’ll be trusted to have ideas and to follow up on your hunches
- Depending on the problem you’re solving, you’ll be interfacing with stakeholders across the company, including other analysts, product managers, engineers, our operations teams, and customer support.
A bit about you
- You have at least 3 years of product analyst experience
- Experience with product analysis (examples of analysing customer data to inform successful product changes – using SQL, Excel, Python etc to do this)
- Excellent communication skills – you can summarise the complex, and present data visually in a way that makes people say “got it!”
- You go beyond the numbers and understand how the customer is using our product, combining data analysis with customer empathy
- You live up to the TransferWise values and have a decent understanding of our product
- You’re a self-starter who’s comfortable working autonomously and with teams located across our offices. You pick where your focus should be based on your knowledge of the product
- Analysts at TransferWise pick the best tools for the job. Besides solid SQL and Excel, you are familiar with either Python or R, and you are keen to learn the tools needed for a given task
- Experience of working in finance industry (schemes, acquirers, etc.) is a plus
At TransferWise, you’ll be joining a movement of people who believe in a better, fairer, more transparent way of moving money around the world. You’ll collaborate to do your best work and take on problems that no one has looked at before.
If you’re keen to learn, grow, try new things and aren’t afraid of a bold plan, you’ll fit right in.
Explore our Singapore office
TransferWise is located in the heart of Singapore’s hipster Kallang district between the historic neighbourhoods of Geylang, Little India and Kampong Glam.
Stories from the Analytics team
Start your application
Latest Analytics roles
Analytics Lead – Financial Crime
At TransferWise, we’ve got a clear mission — money without borders. Built by and for people who live global lives. We’re looking for a Lead Analyst for our Crime Fighting team in Tallinn to help our teams deliver a stellar...
Product Analyst – EDD
Product Analyst – EDD – Tallinn Since 2011, we’ve had a clear mission: money without borders. Built by and for people who live global lives, we’re the fairest, easiest way to manage your money across borders. Today, customers have paid...
Senior Product Analyst – Referrals
At TransferWise, we’ve got a clear mission — money without borders. Built by and for people who live global lives. In 2018, we got a little bit closer to achieving that mission. Today, we have one of the industry’s most...