At TransferWise, we’ve got a clear mission — money without borders. Built by and for people who live global lives. In 2018, we got a little bit closer to achieving that mission.
Today, we have one of the industry’s most successful and sustainable growth acquisition channels. We are looking for a senior product analyst to help extend our referral program to new products and markets.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll be embedded in the Referrals team, helping us understand how and when customers recommend TransferWise to their friends. Further, you will be guiding the team to design the referral incentives to ensure the continued sustainability of the growth channels.
You’ll also be a part of the wider Customer Journey team. So you’ll get to collaborate on cross-team projects, help shape our product and growth discussions!
But most importantly, you’ll collaborate closely with your product managers, designers, and engineers to build a vision for the best possible experience, whenever customers want to recommend TransferWise.
At TransferWise, everyone gets a ton of freedom and autonomy. We won’t be micromanaging or looking over your shoulder, so you’ll need to:
- Work end-to-end — responsible for everything from managing the program economics to evaluating the growth in several markets.
- Turn solid insights from your analysis into problems-to-be-solved. And be the voice of the customer in your product team.
- Collaborate with your product team to understand, prioritise and solve the problems you’ve discovered.
- Validate your concepts or recommendation by conducting tests in several markets.
- Be an important part of quarterly planning sessions, helping set a strategy and constantly help the team understand the impact of its work.
The experience you’ll need
- 1+ years hands-on Product Analyst experience in a fast-paced Technology start-up
- Have a strong SQL background.
- You’re a natural problem solver — explaining your choices clearly, and understanding not just the ‘what’, but also the ‘why’.
- You are comfortable with sizing the opportunity of proposed projects, and use data to assist the team in laying out the product roadmap.
- You’ve worked with minimal direction before. But you also know when to align with other analysts, and when to ask for help.
P.S. Qualifications aren’t that important to us. If you’ve got a great portfolio, and you’re top-notch at articulating your thinking, we’d like to hear from you.
And because we believe that diverse teams build better products, we’d also love to hear from you if you’re from an under-represented demographic.
Explore our London office
You can find TransferWise London in the heart of Shoreditch. Afraid of the bad weather? Don’t worry, we’ve got a sauna.
Stories from the Analytics team
Start your application
Latest Analytics roles
Business Intelligence Lead (Product Data Stewardship)
We’re looking for a Business Intelligence Lead to join the Product Data Stewardship team in London or Tallinn. As a financial institution moving billions of GBP of customer money in over 70 countries, TransferWise must have bulletproof financials. We need timely, accurate...
Analytics Lead – Financial Crime
At TransferWise, we’ve got a clear mission — money without borders. Built by and for people who live global lives. We’re looking for a Lead Analyst for our Crime Fighting team in Tallinn to help our teams deliver a stellar...
Product Analyst – EDD
Product Analyst – EDD – Tallinn Since 2011, we’ve had a clear mission: money without borders. Built by and for people who live global lives, we’re the fairest, easiest way to manage your money across borders. Today, customers have paid...