At TransferWise, we have a clear mission — money without borders. Built by and for people who live global lives. In 2018, we got a little bit closer to achieving that mission. We launched the TransferWise debit card.
Today, customers can receive and hold money in more than 40 currencies with the Borderless account. We're now looking for a talented Brand Designer to make our Borderless experience even more delightful for our customers.
What you’ll be doing
The TransferWise brand design team works with Marketing, Copy, Product, Design System, Creative and Buzz, and Paid Social teams to help deliver end-to-end brand experiences'. We look after the elements that bring joy, build trust and connect with our customers.
All things visual make everything we do recognisably TransferWise for our customers. We’re on the lookout for a talented designer, with a special emphasis in physical product and print design.
You’ll be working as part of the brand design team and embedded into the Global Plastic team. This role will give you the opportunity of creating a memorable journey that is central to the TransferWise customer experience. You’ll also work with the wider Design team, to test, learn and validate your ideas along the way.
- Create beautiful, impactful designs for our customers
- Create clever and delightful moments for our customers
- Work in multiple disciplines including print, digital, and physical product design
- Help to create clear systematic documentation for global designs
- Work closely with our Plastics team and cross-functionally with Product Designers, Copywriters, Developers and Illustrators to deliver a unified experience
- Be responsive to cultural and technological shifts, adapting design solutions to emerging needs
- Liaise with external suppliers and iterate with them to improve designs
The experience you’ll need
- You’re a world-class designer
- You’re motivated by building memorable customer experiences
- You can use aesthetics and emotional design to achieve business goals
- You’re organised and have a strong eye for detail
- You can give and receive feedback constructively
- You’re curious, humble, experimental and willing to try, fail, learn and try again
- You have solid (4+ years) of relevant experience shipping first-class design work
You’ll be working with smart, friendly people and there are some great benefits like a flexible working policy, 6 week paid sabbatical once you’ve been here over 4 years, generous parental leave and an annual company weekend away to name a few.
So, if you’re keen to learn, grow, try new things, and aren’t afraid of a bold plan, you’ll fit right in.
We’d love it if people from under-represented groups applied
See what the design team has been up to here:
And what the rest of the company is up to:
Explore our London office
You can find TransferWise London in the heart of Shoreditch. Afraid of the bad weather? Don’t worry, we’ve got a sauna.
Start your application
Latest Design roles
People Operations/HR Advisor
Your mission: At an exciting time of ambitious growth, your role of People Operations Advisor will pave the way in promoting a seamless and customer-focused experience across the employee lifecycle, and supporting our people to do what they do best...
Payment Processing Specialist
This role is a unique opportunity to join the team that actually moves the money around the world! - working with product developers, customer support teams, treasuries, banking partners and more in our cross-border North America Operations team, helping millions more potential customers save money by using TransferWise.
AML Sanctions Team Lead
We are looking for a capable AML Sanctions Team Lead to help us to lead the Anti-Money Laundering / Sanctions team in Tallinn. The role is a unique opportunity to join one of the fastest growing companies in Europe and...